Experience The World
Through Better Hearing
We help you find the best hearing aids
and accessories to meet your lifestyle needs
Hearing Loss Affects Everyone
- social isolation
- falling & difficulty with balance
- anxiety & depression
Everyone deserves to have a better experience with affordable, quality hearing aids.
Find out how we can help.
We Care About You
We have helped hundreds of people, from infants to Seniors,
improve their quality of life through better hearing.
Professional Hearing Evaluations
- Screening and diagnostic testing
- Healthy hearing education and counseling
- Collaboration with physicians and other service providers
- Cochlear Provider Network Professional
- Auditory Processing Evaluations (children & adults)
Top Quality Hearing Equipment
- State of the art hearing aids
- Custom fitted ear molds
- Hearing protection for work and play
- FM systems for home and the classroom
Full Range of Hearing Aid Services
- Custom hearing aid fitting
- Education and ongoing training
- Maintenance and repairs
- Assistive connectivity technology
Hearing Resources Audiology Center supports access to Over-the-counter (OTC) hearing aids; we also believe that audiologists are a critical component of hearing health care. Our mission includes consumer education in technology options including prescription fitting solutions and verification of and training to use OTC options.
When it comes to hearing aids, there is no single best device for everyone. There are a lot of factors that go into which hearing aid is the best for each individual person. Hearing loss, lifestyle, auditory processing (higher level brain functioning), dexterity, finances, cosmetics, and personal preference are all important things to consider when choosing the “best” hearing aid for a patient.
How It Works
1. Schedule an appointment
Find out what your needs are and how we can help. Whether you need new hearing aids or help with the ones you have.
2. Get your hearing evaluated
We’ll determine your hearing loss and together, select the appropriate hearing equipment to match your needs.
3. Get fitted with your newly programmed hearing aids
Enjoy reconnecting to the world around you as we continue to service you and your new hearing equipment.
What Makes Us Different?
A lot of people have not had a positive experience resolving hearing loss for themselves or someone they care about. We want to change that by reconnecting people to their world through better hearing, so they can get back to doing what they love.
The problem is not everyone can hear. And either you don’t have hearing aids because you thought they were too expensive, or you purchased over-priced ones that don’t meet your needs. which makes the situation seem hopeless, leaving you frustrated and disillusioned. We believe that is just plain wrong. When it comes to treating hearing loss, everyone deserves to have the best experience possible.
We understand how disheartening it is to have your hearing loss left unresolved. Which is why for over 3 decades, our Audiologist Dr. Evonne Serpa, has served hundreds of people of all ages with a passion to reconnect them to their world by providing affordable professional care and quality hearing aids.
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an appointment to find out what your needs are and how we can help.
- Get your hearing evaluated to determine your hearing loss and select the right hearing equipment to match your needs.
- Get fitted with your newly programmed hearing equipment and enjoy reconnecting to the world around you!
So, Schedule an appointment today.
And in the meantime, Click here to watch Dr. Serpa explain how hearing loss affects you and how we can help.Stop missing out on life and get back to doing the things you love!
Stay Up To Date With The Latest Articles Delivered Right To Your Inbox
Stop Missing Out On Life
Don't let hearing loss keep you from doing the things you love.
set up a time to come in and talk to us
4311 NE Tillamook St
Portland, OR 97213
Phone: (503) 774-3668
Fax: (503) 774-7247