Hearing Health Fair - Free for All ages/Family Friendly
at the Northeast Community Center May 20, 2013. 1-3pm
**Participate in free hearing screenings and video otoscopy (see What’s in your ears!) **Balance and fall prevention workshop
**Measure Your Volume of your earbuds/headphones to see how loud you are listening
**Balance Workshop - Learn some gentle Yoga techniques to help prevent falling.
- Find out why you or a love one may be having more difficulty hearing in noisy environments.
- Find out about the latest in assistive technology (alternatives to hearing aids), captioned telephones, prescription hearing aids, over-the-counter hearing devices and more.
- Did you know there is a connection between hearing loss and heart disease and diabetes?
- Come learn about other health problems that can affect your hearing and balance.
- Are you wondering what you can do about that “ringing”, “hissing”, or “buzzing” in your ears. Come check out the Tinnitus table and see what treatment options audiologists offer.
- Are you curious about a career in audiology?
Community Programs | Northeast Community Center